Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TRUTH TUESDAY...



I'M JUST SAYING...
 

Okay, it's not too often that I put myself on Blast; however, today is a tad bit different.  Today is my truth Tuesday.  As I always say, "It is what it is"!!  Take it how it is!
 
 
1.  I got on the scale last week and I am 8 pounds heavier than I was before the Thanksgiving break!!That's a bit much for me... I'm only 5'4!!
 
2.  I keep telling myself that I am going to workout in the gym, but all I have done is stuff my face   with foods that start with a 'C'... (Cookies, Candy, Chips, Crackers,)... SMH @ Myself!!!  Why??  Because I am a straight up Junk Food Sugar Head...
 

 

 
3.  I am a health and fitness fanatic, yet, I haven't gotten my lazy self up to run or do anything for   that matter.
 
 4.  Guess what!!... I HATE RUNNING!!!
 
 5.  Last night, I had to stop myself from shoving my face with some Twix Ice Cream!!o_O
 
 
At some point, I will stop complaining about feeling like a blowfish if I'm not doing anything about it.  I need 8 pounds gone ASAP before it becomes a plus 2 then I must lose 10.  #Tragic


IN ORDER TO WIN... I MUST LOSE!!!
 
 
 
WHAT ABOUT YOU?? ... TELL THE TRUTH!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment